Project Alpha aims to secure a long term, financially viable Headquarters to meet the growing needs of the 1st Dursley Scout Group for the next 100 years. This may be achieved through the continued use of the existing Goodymeade Scout Hut, building a new Scout Hut or sharing an existing building with other organisations.
In order to achieve this aim, we will undertake a programme of work to:
- Understand what the 1st Dursley Scout Group meeting space and storage requirements are for the foreseeable future;
- Develop assessment criteria;
- Evaluate the Goodymeade Scout Hut;
- Identify and evaluate shared spaces in Dursley;
- Identify and evaluate options for a new 1st Dursley Scout Hut, including costs for building a new Scout Hut;
- Identify funding options for the repair of Goodymeade Scout Hut or building of a new Scout Hut;
- Analyse and evaluate all options;
- Undertaken consultation with the Group and District.
Project Alpha will make a recommendation to the 1st Dursley Scout Group as to the best option for a long term, financially viable Headquarters. In order to achieve this we will undertake a number of tasks as shown below. More details … Project Alpha Plan.
We need your help to take 1st Dursley into the next 100 years.
Can you help? Please get in touch: email@example.com